Wednesday, October 31, 2007

a grave disappointment

Today i had the grave disappointment of hearing the news that, in order to transfer to Emerson College as a Theatre Studies Major (nonperformance) that i would have to apply for next September,instead of transferring in January. Which i was hoping to do and was looking forward to doing. So Instead I have to work 10 more months in a shit job, that i hate , brings me no satisfaction, only misery and whoa. Being my age i feel time is sort of, of the essence. Compared to my peers, I'm far lacking from establishing some kind of stable income or career. Which to me is Very depressing sometimes. I mean I'm not really a conformist, I follow my own path. But Starting over, living with my parents and working a shit job. Can get to you sometimes. But I guess is all part of the price. I live and learn i guess. They said one doesn't know one self until there into there 30s or 40s. so i guess I'm ahead of the game somewhat. On the positive side. I know starting over isn't easy. I know what i want to do with my life. I will soon be working towards it. That can be proud of, and will be to doing with passion and pride, and creativity. it's the waiting that gets me down.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Joe--

How old are you? And, what are you starting over from?

Joe said...

i'm 29 lexi, i'm starting over from having an outbreak of major depession that lasted for about three years of my life. Time i could of been doing what i am doing now. establishing a career and life etc.