Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Heartache,Emptiness and Longing.

Today I'm an a solemn, sad, empty, mood. Almost as if I'm mourning the lost of warmth, love that i long for in my heart. all because i watched this movie
lastnight. Poupee russe, les (the russian dolls). Good movie, it made me realise how lonely and empty my heart really is. How i long for someone to hold,to get to know,love and connect with on a deep level.
There a character in this movie called Wendy, who is played by Kelly Reilly. Wendy is Smart,beautiful,open,warm, gentle,kind, and creative, sort of magical. Brains with the beauty to match. (If i could find my Wendy, i would be quite happy.)
There is this scene where Wendy and Xavier (Romain Duris) are laying in bed spooning, after just having some very passionate and heated morning sex. There just laying together and holding each other,in this warm,loving embrace. It was beautiful and quite sad to me at the same time because it made me realise how empty and cold my heart feels. How lonely i am, and much i long for someone to hold like that.
When i woke up today i was just laid in my warm comfortable bed, thinking about that scene (the same way i went to bed), how the two character feel towards each other, how connected they were, all this made me feel such heartache, emptiness, longing. Wishing that there was some wonderful Woman laying beside me, tangled in my limbs, in my loving arms, head on my chest, a body i could press against mine,sharing the warmth of my bed with me. Not so much in a sexual sense. just in some kind a loving connection.
I know, I'm living in a fucking bloody dream world here, but i cant help it. I'm alone, frustrated, and i have yet, to meet a woman, that has similar common interests as me, and that i can connect with on a deep level. Sometime you just want someone there with a connection that you can share your inner most thoughts with, until then i guess have this blog , my art,and my muse.

3 comments:

Bertie said...

Joe,
Don't you think that we all long for that at one time or another? I know I do, but I tend to hold back. I'm very frightened of the pain I endured at the hands of the one who was supposed to love me above all others. I'm really trying not to, but sometimes its a bit difficult.
Hugs to you!
Bertie

Unknown said...

Joe;
I cried many tears while reading this blog...I am still crying to tell the truth.
I know that desperate longing all too well my friend. It hurts and seems as an endless pain that will plague forever. It feels like their will never be arms of sicerity to wrap you up, nor a heart of truth.
I feel every bit of your pain Joe and I pray that 2008 will bring you a worthy mate. Big hug to you Joe my friend.
Cheers; Joan

Joe said...

Bertie,Joan, my friends, thank you for your kind words.
cheers,
Joe